When does COBRA coverage end?
Question 5 of 5 (use "Last" or "Next" buttons to see more)
Last Update: March 03, 2011
COBRA coverage may be terminated if:
- You become eligible for Medicare.
- You reach the maximum coverage limit under the plan.
To find out how long you can have COBRA, click on the link in the GO TO box.
- You become eligible for another employer-sponsored health plan that does not have a pre-existing condition waiting period (if the new plan does have a waiting period, you may continue COBRA coverage during this period).
- The employer from whom you are getting coverage stops coverage for all employees.
- You do not pay your COBRA premiums on time.