Welcome! To give you access to the leading online Medicare training program, WealthCare Connect has partnered with the Medicare Rights Center, a national, nonprofit consumer service organization dedicated to ensuring access to affordable health care for older adults and people with disabilities through counseling, advocacy, educational programs, and public policy initiatives.
The training is structured in four levels, with four to five course sections in each level – 17 sections total. Each section is self-contained, with learning objectives, two to three knowledge quizzes, a final review quiz of 10 assessment items, a certificate of completion that can be printed, and a host of supplemental materials that you can download. Each module also features animations, interactions, and case studies. Seat time total is 20 hours, and your course subscription gives you 1 year of online access.
Seat Time and Outline for Program Levels:
- Level 1: Medicare Basics – 2 hours 40 minutes
- Level 2: Medicare Coverage Rules – 5 hours 20 minutes
- Level 3: Appeals and Penalties – 4 hours
- Level 4: Other Insurance and Assistance Programs – 3 hours 5 minutes
- Interactive activities and knowledge quizzes
- Automatic course bookmarking so learners can continue where they left off
- Review tests at the end of every course – 80% or higher mark to pass the course and download a certificate of completion
- Educational content vetted by a team of national experts at Medicare Rights Center
- Closed captioning
- An array of printable supplementary tools and fliers
Device and Web Browser Support: Courses are compatible with desktops and laptops. For the best course experience, we recommend using the latest browser version available for Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.