About this webinar
While many individuals are automatically enrolled in Medicare Part B when they turn 65, and many others enroll when they turn 65 or when they or their spouse retire, too many others delay enrollment based on misinformation or lack of information and later discover they face penalties and gaps in coverage.
This webinar complements the Medicare Rights Center’s in-depth Medicare Advocacy Toolkits on Medicare enrollment and serves as a resource to help advocates navigate various Part B enrollment challenges.
Experts from the Medicare Rights Center will answer your questions about the following topics:
- Medicare Part B enrollment basics
- Enrolling in Medicare during the Initial Enrollment Period and General Enrollment Period
- Using the Part B Special Enrollment Period
- Using the Medicare Savings Program to enroll in Part B
- Requesting equitable relief
- Other troubleshooting strategies