About this webinar
Even with Medicare, many people have trouble affording the costs of doctor visits, prescriptions, and other necessary medical care. In this webinar, you will learn about assistance programs available for people with Medicare, including program basics, income and asset limits, and how to apply.
The information presented is invaluable for health care professionals and advocates who serve people with Medicare, as well as people with Medicare.
Date: Wednesday, October 10
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Medicare Rights’ experts cover the following topics:
- Roles of federal, state, and local governments in administering benefits
- Overview of programs that help pay Medicare prescription drug costs
- Overview of the program that helps pay Medicare health costs
- Income and asset limits for assistance programs
- How to apply for programs that help pay Medicare costs