About this webinar
In this online information session, you will learn about Medicare and End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
The information presented will be invaluable for people with Medicare, as well as health care professionals and advocates who serve people with Medicare.
When: Wednesday, July 26
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Medicare Rights’ experts will answer your questions and cover the following topics:
- Medicare eligibility and enrollment for people with ESRD
- Medicare and ESRD coverage and costs
- Medicare, ESRD, and employer insurance
- Medigap, Medicare Advantage, and Part D for people with ESRD
- Medicare coverage of immunosuppressant drugs after a kidney transplant
- ESRD and the Marketplaces