About this webinar
Medicare enrollment and coverage rules are different for people who have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), which is kidney failure that requires transplant or dialysis. Find out the various ESRD Medicare coverage rules and how people with ESRD can avoid coverage problems.
Date: Thursday, April 27
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Fee: $40 per person for the live webinar and recording, or
$30 per person for the recording only
Experts from the Medicare Rights Center will answer your questions about the following topics:
- ESRD Medicare coverage and costs
- Medicare, ESRD, and employer insurance
- Medigap, Medicare Advantage, and Part D for people with ESRD
- Medicare coverage of immunosuppressant drugs after a kidney transplant
- ESRD and the Health Insurance Marketplaces
- ESRD Medicare eligibility and enrollment
Webinar recordings are available within 24 hours after the live webinar concludes. All 2023 webinar recordings will expire on December 31, 2023.