About this webinar
In this online information session, you will learn how to navigate Part D enrollment and the Part D appeals process.
The information presented will be invaluable for people with Medicare, as well as health care professionals and advocates who serve people with Medicare.
When: Wednesday, April 26
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Medicare Rights’ experts will answer your questions and cover the following topics:
- An overview of Part D costs and coverage
- Part D enrollment and the late enrollment penalty
- Understanding coverage denials and Part D appeals
- When and why to appeal a coverage denial
- What you need when you file your appeal